This contest is sponsored by She Banks. (“Sponsor”). References to Sponsor in this Agreement shall refer solely to the company sponsoring the contest and, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries and respective employees, officers and directors.
- Eligibility. This Sponsor Referral Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of any of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least the age of majority in their state of residence (which is 18 years of age in most states, but 19 in Nebraska and Alabama and 21 in Mississippi). Employees of Sponsor and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules. Participation in the Contest constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a Reward is contingent upon being and staying compliant with these Rules. Sponsor will provide for Grand Prize Winner: A three night trip for two in Puerto Rico with option to extend at their own cost. This includes round trip airfare from New York, Miami or Washington DC and lodging for three nights in Puerto Rico. Transportation to and from the airport and lodging will be provided for the winner and their guest for the four day duration of the trip. Winner of the contest agrees to allow Sponsor to use their name and photos of the trip on social media and other promotional materials.Travel insurance is required, and the winner will be responsible for making their own arrangements for adequate insurance for the trip. If the winner does not agree to these rules, the prize will be offered to the second place winner of the contest leaderboard. For current information and health restrictions regarding travel to Puerto Rico visit https://www.travelsafe.pr.gov/
- Contest Period. The Contest begins on March 8, 2022 at 12:00am and ends on August 31, 2022 at 11:59pm (the “Contest Period”). Entries that are submitted after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- How to Enter. During the Contest Period, you will have the opportunity to generate unique links to send to your family and friends (“Contacts”) that you would like to refer Sponsor to. As more and more of your referred Contacts sign-up for the Sponsor’s services, you have the chance to win our grand prize which is a trip to Puerto Rico. In order to constitute a valid referral, your Contacts must: 1) sign up for the Sponsor’s waitlist during the Contest Period; 2) use a valid email address to sign up; and 3) not already have an account with the Sponsor. Each valid referral will be marked as an Entry in the Contest. There is no limit to the number of referrals you may make per day for the duration of the Contest Period. You may also earn points by following us on social media and joining our Facebook group, however, the referrals are the only type of points that have unlimited entry. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Rewards and Reward Levels. Sponsor will tally the number of eligible Entries received through each referring party by August 31, 2022. The more you refer, the higher your chances of winning our Grand Prize! At the end of the Contest Period, the number one person on the contest leaderboard with the most number of Contacts referred that convert into eligible Entries will be selected to receive our Grand Prize of a three night trip to Puerto Rico.
- Winner Notification. This section is only applicable to referring parties that qualify for a Reward. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner(s) via email on or about September 3rd, 2022. If you are eligible for a Reward, you will be notified by email. You will be required to respond to us within five (5) business days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim your Reward. If you cannot be contacted, or you fail to respond appropriately within the required time period, or the Reward is returned as undeliverable, you forfeit your Reward. Receiving a Reward of any type is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and compliance with these Rules. In the event that a Reward recipient is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor is not obliged to provide an alternate Reward, or extend the Contest Period in any way.
- General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, technical problems, security malfunctions or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (1) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Rules; or (2) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, no participant shall be eligible for a Reward of any type. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Rules or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Participating individuals have been advised of the existence of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code. Notwithstanding Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, entry and participation in the Contest shall constitute a full release of liability in accordance with its terms. Each Participating contestant knowingly and voluntarily waives the provisions of Section 1542, as well as any other statute, law or rule of similar effect, and acknowledge and agree that this waiver is an essential and material term of these Rules and that without such waiver, Sponsor would not have accepted the entry.
- Release and Limitations of Liability By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (together, “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt of a Reward, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, or wireless service provider; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical human, printing or typographical errors; or (d) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of any Reward you may receive. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”) BELOW.
AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY/ PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS MAY BE REQUIRED. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU MAY OPT-OUT OF ARBITRATION BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO ADDRESS WITHIN 30 DAYS OF YOUR INITIAL PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST.